Everyone is always talking about those web 2.0 application mashups. So boring! What ever happened to nerds getting drunk over a 10 hour all night risk game?
If you're like me, you may have purchased the World of Warcraft board game in hopes that this would do the trick. As it turns out, this board game is just as complicated as the video game. I can't play this drunk! It has as many rules as a TSD road rally. This is where the mashup comes in.
- Open your Risk game
- Remove the army tokens, the rule book, and the risk cards
- Open your WoW board game
- Throw away the little plastic monster pieces
- Find the quest cards that correspond to the regions of the WoW game board
- Sort through the quest cards and remove any cards with duplicate territories. Many of them have two territories on them. In this case use the right side.
- All of the quest cards you have left do not cover every territory. You'll be about a dozen short. Use cards of approximately the same size and write the color / names of the territories. You should now have a deck of cards that correspond to every territory on the board.